It’s time for my favorite post of the year! I always love rounding up my personal “Best Books of the Year” list.
Narrowing my favorite books down to this list was a struggle this year. I read 52 books, and there were three or four that almost made the list, but in the end, I had to pick the ones I enjoyed the most.
Each title is linked to my review (or the Goodreads page):
- Change of Heart by Courtney Walsh (Paper Hearts #2)
- The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof
- A Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay
- Her One and Only by Becky Wade (Porter Family #4)
- A Lady Unrivaled by Roseanna M. White (Ladies of the Manor #3)
- Anchor in the Storm by Sarah Sundin (Waves of Freedom #2)
- A Table by the Window by Hillary Manton Lodge (Two Blue Doors #1)
- Reservations for Two by Hillary Manton Lodge (Two Blue Doors #2)
- Together at the Table by Hillary Manton Lodge (Two Blue Doors #3)