Hello, my lovely readers! Valentine’s day is almost here! And in the spirit of the month of love, I’m having a giveaway!
The two books I am giving away are:
- The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah E. Ladd
- The Miner’s Lady by Tracie Peterson
Rules of the giveaway:
- Winner will be chosen randomly, and will have 48 hours to respond to my email with their address in order to receive their prize. If there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- US residents, 18 and older are eligible (only ship to US address in one of the 50 states).
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
All you have to do to win is comment on this post, and you will be officially entered. If you want extra entries, here are a few more ways to win (don’t forget to comment here and let me know about your extras):
- Share on Twitter or Facebook. You can use this tweet: Want to win 2 books in celebration of Valentine’s Day? You can win here! http://wp.me/p30YfE-pP via @BooksandWindow5
- Follow Bookshelves and Windows on Twitter
Giveaway ends 2/15/14 at 11:59 pm (PST).
UPDATE: Winner is Mary Koester. Congratulations!